Tuesday 12 July 2005

badda-bing

And the three spin offs from Happy Days are...
*trumpet intro*
1. Jonie Loves Chachi
2. Laverne and Shirley
3. Mork and Mindy

No-one believes me about the third one but I have since verified it on tinternet so KNOW IT BE TRUE!

I have literally done N-O-T-H-I-N-G today. My biggest acheivement was making it all the way to the newsagents to buy Heat. When you consider that to be an acheievement it is time to start reassessing your life. However, this week they published the results of their 'Weird Celebrity Crushes' poll and my super-secret-I-love-him-but-I-don't-know-why crush is at numero uno... Mr Richard Hammond. Finding that I'm not the only one embroiled in a so-wrong-but-it-feels-so-right love affair with the little sacastic man was worth the £1.55 Heat fee alone.

Go team me.

No comments: