Friday 24 March 2006

Strangers who met on the way

The on hold music they play on my conferance call before it starts sounds like the theme tune from Moonlighting. Theres nothing like a bit of lite-jazz to make your Friday morning get off to a flying start.

The new 118 adverts have gone some way in my mind to making up for the absolutely dire '118 Sponsers E4 drama' promos that are so utturly rubbish that even I don't find them funny (are they sposed to be funny? I *think* they are) AND I LAUGH AT THE ORANGE ADVERTS IN THE CINEMA so it's pretty clear my sense of humour standards are not that high. My main beef with them is that they make men with moustaches look bad. As I think we all know, men with moustaches are pretty much the be all and end all of all things amazing and cool (c.f. Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds).

I watched four minutes 23 seconds worth of Hollyoaks the other day. Two chavvy girls shouted at each other for a bit and then had an unconvincing school yard 'rumble'. I want that four minutes 23 seconds of my life back :(

No comments: