Tuesday 7 March 2006

Points to mull over

Good god. When will that Mr Sweaty Potato Head on Neighbours die? Susan always looks really uncomfortable when they are kissing leading me to believe that the actor who plays him is a sly old fox and always tries to slip her the tongue. Basically I want him dead asap.

These things are vitally important to write about when you are trying to avoid doing your dissertation proposals.

Also distracting me this evening:

- My step-dads new goatee. He looks like David Brent and/or Toadfish. I havent decided if this is a 'good thing'

- Thinking about what I am going to wear to 80's night at Camden Underworld (do I go the whole hog and dress like one of the girls from Robots in Disguise?). Planning outfits is one of the greatest pleasures I have after black coffee.

- Making fake dates with MSN buddies to:

a) Go and play Jenga and have milk drinking competitions on a BP garage forecourt

b) Going to a jazz club and pretending to be Chachi and Jonie. Even though Jonie was an annoying twat.

- Also Pete sending me jokes about cows. I've forgotten it already. Doh.

No comments: