Monday 27 February 2006

Working nine to five for service and devotion

You know I think I might have worked out the secret to happiness. I feel comfortable sharing the secret because not only am I such a warm loving person but it would be nice to see if my own brand of therapy works for everyone.... ok, are you ready loyal readers?
Buy stuff you like.
Yep, it really is that simple. In this capatalist, money grabbing corrupt society we live in the best bet is to buy all three girls aloud albums, two cardigans and some new eyeshadow and watch as you wow your assorted minions with a bouncier, cuddlier, new-improved you! Try it and see. Depending on the feedback I get perhaps it would be worth doing a clinical trial on this for my dissertation? We shall see.
Who wants to join me on my crusade to destroy the freakish man-children in the Vauxhall advert? They are wrong. SICK AND WRONG. And they know too much.

No comments: