Thursday 15 December 2005

I was what Willis was talkin' 'bout

Nothing says 'Christmas' like a 2.5m high inflatable Sata Claus does it?
The World: Yes. Lots of things
Me: Like what? I challenge you world to find something more christmassy than a 2.5m inflatable Santa
The World: '...'
Me: HAHA! I WIN AGAIN!

Although the only person/entity that could really settle this argument is God and/or Jesus and they've not been that chatty in the last 2000 or so years have they? Time was when it was all God smiting this and that and getting people to stop worshipping graven images. Now - not so much. Although I think if Bruce Almighty taught us nothing else it's that it aint easy being God brother. I added the 'brother' bit in myself. Although, I'm not just talking to my brother there. I'm referring to all of you. It also taught us that Jim Carrey probably thinks of himself as 'zany'. However, you could probably have learned the same thing from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. Now THAT is a great movie.

My dog smells of wotsits and has grown a beard that makes her look like a catfish. Is that normal?

No comments: