Monday 22 May 2006

C.R.A.Z.Y

You know every now and again you'll see a film that makes your heart melt and captures a part of your soul? (HOW emo do I sound right now? I think I'm going to make myself sick). And I'm not talking about National Lampoon's European Vacation or Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit (for once). No, I would like to direct you towards this little French-Canadian gem - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401085/

Not only was it visually stunning but it's star is a beathtakingly beautiful boy called Marc-André Grondin who I have fallen in love with (not that I fall in love with someone different at least 3 times a day or anything. That would indicate I was fickle). (which I am not). (ahem). But yes, I urge you to see this movie immediately.

Now I have to go and enjoy an afternoon of playing with lego. Okiloveyoubyebye.

No comments: