Friday 2 June 2006

See, too much spare time CAN be a good thing

Oh my god. Is it going home time yet? AN HOUR TO GO. You're kidding me right? You are fuckin kiddin me mate.
That's the converstaion I just had with myself. It seems that my inner monologue is getting more and more cockerny the older I get. I want to know what that is all about. I don't even watch Eastenders.
It's really quite something when you're bored anough to start pondering things about your inner monologue.
Here is a man who has taken his 'down time' and done something incredibly useful with it. If by 'incredibly useful' you mean 'slightly odd'.
I'm not sure what it is about his face but I find it compelling and yet disturbing at the same time. I get a feeling this will mean I develop a huge crush on him. Just like I did with the man who had the funny beard and worked as a shopping trolley pusher at Tesco (I don't know the correct job title, sorry. I'm assuming in reality it's not actually got anything to do with being a slang term for drug dealers but thats the best I could come up) just because I found his beard so mesmerising that I couldnt stop looking at him until one day I realised I had fallen in love. Damn those tricksy beards.
I just hope that the same pattern doesnt occur with Toadfish's mother. She looks like Mr Potato Head which I find just as mesmerising.
While I'm talking about weird faces/heads, have you seen X-Men 3 yet? In the first scene Patrick Stewart looks like he is wearing a latex mask. I know it was supposed to be twenty years previously but the smoothness of his skin had me completely freaked and I couldnt stop thinking about it for the rest of the film. I was the only one that got hung up on that huh? I see.

No comments: