Friday 30 June 2006

This is getting ridiculous.

It's 14:56. Everything was going fine. I'd actually got some work done and had played a good solid hour of Tetris on my lunchbreak without gameovering once (it's only a matter of time before I start having the Tetris dreams. It's happened before and it'll happen again. If I play too much my brain gets so addicted it doesn't even stop thinking about it when I'm asleep).
Then I sent an email and this happened:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why won't Duncan James leave me alone? Why does his quest for shameless self-promotion keep invading my life. A life that I vowed would be Duncan James free.

If this keeps happening I'm going to be forced to take drastic action, for instance...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... and if that doesn't work then a strongly worded letter will be winging it's way to my local MP.

No comments: