Saturday 6 August 2005

Schizogirl

My wardrobe is so schizophrenic. For instance, today I am dressed in skater shorts, a mickey mouse tee-shirt and a hoodie (no trips to Bluewater Shopping Centre for me then) but I'm just as likely to wear a cocktail dress and heels to go shopping in Sainsbury’s. Sometimes I love my eclecticism and other times I loathe it. Most people seem to find a look that works for them and stick with it (whether it suits them or not) whereas I am always portraying a different character. All the times I have attempted to hone my wardrobe into one coherent whole, as opposed to a fractured mess of colours, patterns and styles, I have got bored with being the same and gone off in a totally different direction a couple of weeks later. Although, the same principle applies to pretty much everything I do, have done, and indeed am ever likely to do.

In other news, Luke and Lorelai are making some progress in their drawn out courtship on the Gilmore Girls. When you're more involved in tv relationships than your own love life it could be construed as time to start going out a bit more. Sadly I have no money to do such things, happily I start my new job as an office drone on Monday. Of course there are pro's and cons to this turn of development:

PRO - Having money

CON - Being an office drone.

Sigh.

No comments: