Friday 26 August 2005

Annual Ladysazz Awards

I literally can't get enough of the Maximo Park album. I keep getting funny looks when I'm stopped at traffic lights (in my car, I don't just hang around traffic lights looking for high-jinx or anything) for looking like an extra out Wayne's World (except with more mad dancing skills and a lower headbanging quotient).

Now I've got that out of the way its time for the awards... Cue the lights, music and drum roll please....

For Services to the LadySazz Blog 2005 the winner is.....
NIC MONK!

For Services to the English Language 2005 the winner is.....
NIC MONK!

and finally for Services to Helping Keep the Word of Sabrinia the Teenage Witch out on the Streets........ the winner is....*holds breath*........



NIC MONK!

Wow congrats to Nic Monk there. He's done the unthinkable and only gone and got the bloody treble! Well done! Those trophies are coverted in Lady Sazz Land so be sure to look after them. I actually made them myself. I bet you're all wondering why on earth I dropped out of art school and threw all that talent away to do Psychology.
Its shocking isn't it?
The World: No.
Me: Oh.

No comments: