Monday 9 January 2006

I just saw Brokeback Mountain...

And the picture below kinda sums up the experience for me.

I'm trying to edit this place as best I can. I need to learn html and java and create my own website. gah. I'll write something funny soon, thats 100% guarenteed*

In the meantime I'll leave you with these thoughts:
- Preston has nice teeth and I like the way he walks but that does NOT make up for him being on 'Celabrity' Big Brother. Although it does mean I still love him.
- Richard Hammond's new tea time show does NOT live up to my expectations but that's not going to stop me getting audience tickets to see it with my mum. She helps me stalk men. This probably isnt good in the grand scheme of things.
- Joining a gym was the most cliched thing I could have done this month.
That is all.

*Please note: not guaranteed.

No comments: