Tuesday 3 January 2006

Its a new day, a new dawn, its a New Year and... its all pretty much the same as the last year actually

I've finally decided on my new years resolution!
Cue trumpet:
*PAH PA PAH PA PA PAH PAH PAH PARRRR*
and a drum roll please:
*DOOM DOOM BAH BA BAH BA DOOM DOOM DOOM BAH BA BOOM tish*

For 2006 Lady Sazz resolves not to let anyone out pop-culture reference her.

The way this will work is if someone makes an esoteric reference then I will counter with an interesting tidbit about whatever they have referenced. Actually, thinking about it, I might well lose friends and irritate people with this particular resolution as it's going to make me come across as arrogant and annoying but I needed something that wasn't too difficult to achieve yet I still had the possibility of failing at. Therefore, even if I end up lonely and bitter it will have been worth it.

I had the best new years eve! I saw a Rolling Stones tribute act and I cannot stress enough how spigging good they were. It has also given me a reason to be doing my Mick Jagger voice, much to the chagrin of my family:
Me: 'How all you cats dooo-ing? Ready to hear some rock n roll chooones?'
Family: 'Stop it. For the love of God. Please stop it'

Although, to be fair, thats something they say when I'm around quite often anyway. Need I remind regular viewers of the fact that people I live with for more than a week oftentimes end up trying to mute me with tv remote controls?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this before but Kate's mum in Lost is freakin Aunt Zelda!!! How spiggin awesome is that?

For 2006 my newest crush is David Krumholtz from Numb3rs (I even watched The Santa Clause 2 the other day because he's in it - it must be love) and I havent thought about her in a while but I saw a picture recently that reminded me of why I love Lindsey Lohan... and now I can't find it ANYWHERE. DAMN YOU INTERNET!

No comments: