Friday 27 January 2006

You are all wrong

I don't know why you are all lying to me but stop it. Stop it now. Sharkey and George did NOT exist. All these links and pictures and websites are all made up to trick me. I thought I had established this in the last post. I'm not sure if it's a sinister plot to make me question my very existance or just a hilarious prank that all these (seemingly) unrelated people are in on but let me tell you - The. Joke. Is. On. Y-O-U. I'm not falling for it. There have been times when I've innocently trusted all the stupid things people have told me because of my supreme gullibility charming naviety - but not this time, OH NO MY FRIENDS
*shakes fist at the universe*
There. That should learn you.
Now on to more pressing matters. Namely what WERE the greatest cartoons of all time? Dungeons and Dragons has to be up there with the best but I'm not sure if I watched it because I liked it or because it was on. I think, for my money the list would be as follows:
10. Alvin and the Chipmunks
9. Galaxy High
8.Around the World In 80 Days with Willy Fog
7. Teenage Mutant Hero Ninja Turtles
6. Inspector Gadget
5. Ducktails
4. Dogtanion
3. The Real Ghostbusters
2. The Raccoons
1. Rood Dog and the Dweebs
A fairly definitive list - I'm sure everyone has their own particular favourites that I haven't included there but we will have to agree to disagree in this instance. Isn't it weird how every generation thinks that their era of children's tele is the better than what 'kids have to put up with today'. In years to come there will be young adults fondly recalling the golden time when Teletubbies and Rugrats kept them entertained for days at a time. Although, if they have any sense of decency then Filmore will top any list you care to mention - it's a classic in the making.
The sentence that wants to make kill myself at the moment happens to be 'Is life a bit boring? Then have a "laugh" with this crazy selection of phone sounds!'
Not just because what then follows are the most irritating collection of noises ever created. This is a well-ploughed field of hatred in - not only the blogoshere - but pub discussions on pet hates, etc etc. I'm not going add anything to this now but its more the concept of someone's life being *THAT* dull that they could find some sort of fulfillment from a ring tone that sounds like a Catherine Tate character just makes me want to cry. Especially because I know people like that obviously exist.

No comments: