Monday 16 January 2006

Proof that love's not only blind but deaf

It's when you enter a train station and you haven't even reached the platform and you can already hear the drunken shouts of the people who are waiting to catch your train that your heart starts to sink a little. And so it was I found myself on Friday night. Of course that wasn't the best part of the train ride. No that came courtesy of the live sex show provided by the couple in the seat opposite me. I think I managed to give a good impression of someone reading their book and listening to their mp3 player instead of a person watching intently with morbid fascination and a disgusted look on their face. I think.
I want a hedgehog suit. Have you seen the new KFC advert? I still wouldnt touch fried chicken with a bargepole but there's a man wearing a hedgehog suit in it and I want it. I don't think that was the advertisers original intention but thats the end result.

No comments: