Tuesday 10 January 2006

Sod this, I'm off for a pint.

Hello to you all.

My mum thinks John Simm played Martin Platt in Coronation Street. She annoys me sometimes. Especially when she won't shut the hellamatazz up about it and especially as I can kind of see where she's coming from. Gah.

Look at the panda. That is the single most awesome thing I've ever seen. I've discussed this at length with Teh Brother and we agree that he's is saying:
'So the fuck what? I'm a panda. Deal with it'
There's no arguing with that really is there?

I'm still having trouble not laughing at the Orange adverts in the cinema. Yes I KNOW! Its shameful. Its just when the little one says 'Look at his funny walk' in reference to John Cleese - I laugh. I know I shouldn't but I do. There appears there's really little to be done about this situation - barring cutting out my vocal cords with a rusty spoon. Even then... I'll probably still laugh, just silently. Don't worry, I still hate others who laugh - clearly they've had some sort of sense of humour bypass.

I've had to face up to a sad conclusion. I'm never going to be a ninja. My attempt to stab my brother with a teaspoon failed miserably as I couldn't stop laughing and he ambushed me first. As the General would say 'only losers lose'. Never a truer word spoken. He also said 'I like it when you die' in return to me saying my favourite Star Trek film was 'the whales one. I like whales'. The General gets grumpy when it comes to Star Trek.

Does anyone remember when Nickelodeon used to (still do?) have a 'watch your own weekend/week' thing and people ALWAYS voted for Sister Sister to win but as soon as Sabrini came along they voted for her instead? I just was wondering what happened to the Sister Sister twins. I think 'ROGER!' was in some sort of boy-band R'n'B group thing. And also, remember when the twins started fighting over who would date Roger? Like, one day they both thought he was a creepy next door neighbour guy and the next day they both wanted hot Roger action. It surprised me that Sister Sister didnt hold true to character development or plot continuity as it was such a well respected show.

I've been singing the theme tune from 'The Nanny' alternating with 'The Bartman' pretty much all evening.
Sometimes my awesomeness shocks even me.

No comments: