Wednesday 16 August 2006

Too much free time

... has meant I've ended up watching four hours of Freddie Prince Jr's new sitcom 'Freddie' and nearly six hours of 'Kings of Queens' in the last two days. I make myself sick. Especially as half of that time was watching THE SAME episodes that had been repeated ON THE SAME DAY. Yes.

On the plus side I did get round to putting some bleach down my shower and toilet. It was a job that took like 56 seconds in total but I felt an enormous sense of achievement afterwards so I went and bought a Sufjan Stevens record 'A Sun Came' as a reward.

I think that its time for another haiku or three:

Sitcoms are my life
Which makes my life quite tragic
I need a hobby

Sebastian Bach
Plays Gil in the Gilmore Girls
His hair is quite big

I bought orange shoes
They make me even cooler
But hurt my feet bad

No comments: