Sunday 20 August 2006

What the bloggers blog

From the team at MSN Live Spaces homepage:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Who apparently think that we all blog about about kidnapping small dogs with boggy eyes.

I have two new catchphrases:

1. 'What's the haps?'
Translation: Hello. What is going on with you my dear friend? (the last part is implied)

2. 'My science is too tight.'
Translation: My logic is flawless and thus you will never succeed at beating my argument.

I like them because I can pretend to be living in Connecticut in 1997 which is, approximately, the last time either of those phrases were used by a living human.

I went to see Harsh Times tonight with Freddy Rodriguez and Christian Bale tonight. The end scene caused me to hide inside my hood and then cry a little. I knew I should have fought harder to go see 'John Tucker Must Die'.

No comments: