Monday 28 August 2006

Do all families have conversations like this?

Papa Mikey: Why does you're mum keep saying the top she's wearing is saucy?
Me: Cos it's so low cut fool.
Papa Mikey: But she's always got her baps out.
Me: No she doesn't!
Papa Mikey: Oh yeah, wait. That's you.
[Whilst watching Britain's Next Top Model: Bitchy girls bitching = TV Gold]
Papa Mikey: The one at the front is definately the prettiest
Me: No way! If you ignore her mingy skin then its the one in green at the back
Papa Mikey: Wrong. Ask a hundred men what they reckon and they'd all think that one was an uggo.
Me: I don't care what a hundred men think. About anything. The one in green is the prettiest by far. My science is too tight, you can't argue with that.
Papa Mikey: Your science is as loose as a goose and your logic is flawed
Me: How dare you. If there's one thing I'm known for it's that my logic is ALWAYS FLAW LESS.
Papa Mikey: Yeah you haven't got a 'floor' to stand on. Lol lol lol lol lol lol.
Me: That doesn't make any sense
Papa Mikey: Or does it?
Me: No.
Me: Oh eight hundred double oh. Ten sixty six [This is the Hastings Insurance jingle. My Brother and I are constantly trying to get the other one singing it all day. It's something I like to call 'Battle of the Earworm']
Brother: I'm going to get off the train here and lollerskate my way home.

No comments: