Thursday 21 September 2006

Welcome to the dollhouse

I've come round to the idea of freshers again. I think we can blame my little diatribe tother day on hormones (we can also maybe perhaps attribute today's entry on hormones too as you will see...). Walking home from my first lecture today I fell in love with at least 17 different individuals. Not that I, you know, fall in love really easily or am fickle or anything. God no. Although I am starting to suspect that I am easily pleased whee the mens are concerned after going to a club with my housemate Marianna the other day.
Me: How many men took your fancy?
Marianna: 2. You?
Me: Um.. 8.
I've found myself being in an unnaturally good mood recently. I'm pretty sure it's just because the light in this house is really bad so when I look in the mirror I'm approx. 27% more attractive than in real life.
I decorated my pink converse in red permanant marker today. Is this the first step on the slippery road to emos-ville?

No comments: