Wednesday 6 September 2006

Which geek are you?

Which geek are you?

Seriously? I'd like to think of myself as the chic geek but I have a feeling I'm more hobby geek as I get ridiculously excited about things that I'm passionate about. Although I'm a bit fickle so never obsessed by the same thing for long... Chic geek it is then.

I'm on IMDB. Just worked in the costume department on those two movies when I was 14 and 16 respectively and then decided never to work in the film industry again. Once you've worked alongside Elizabeth Berkely (of Saved By The Bell 'fame') then there's really nothing else left to achieve.

I learnt last night that I'm fairly adept at this 'rock' dancing that all the kids seem to be into these days. However, I could only keep it up for about 10 minutes at a time before my pure indie magma blood started to boil and my neck hurts this morning. Indie clubs are much more civilised affairs, if I ever wake up with mysterious aches or pains or bruises (no, that's not the name of an experimental dance troupe) then it's only self-inflicted in as much as I've had one too many shandies and managed inadvertantly fall over (that often happens whilst sober too)/bump into a lampost (that often happens whilst sober too)/worn the wrong shoes(that often hapens whilst sober too) but not because my dancing moves were constructed to leave me crippled the day after (the robot rarely causes harm to one's self nor those around one).

Thanks to a story Chloe's friend Matt told yesterday I now have the title of my eighth studio album: 'I Looked Out My Window Today and Saw An Old Woman In The Garden'. A little wordy perhaps but try telling me it's not catchy (you can't can you? My science is too tight).

No comments: