Thursday 8 September 2005

Badte Macu

I genuinely hadn't realised that I had started mentioning you in every post Nic. Definately won't be doing that today, people might start to feel excluded. Oh.. wait, d'oh! Never mind, like you say we're the only ones that regularly occupy this area of the superhighway-intraweb. I don't think it'll matter too much.

Like the rest of the world I went to see an Elvis 'Tribute Act' last night. I'm not sure what The King would have thought but there were two costume changes, ending with a fabulous white jumpsuit, so it was a-ok by my standards.

At said tribute night my mate mentioned that she had asked the dream-iverse who she was going to marry before going to sleep the night before and dreamt about the legend that is Steve Guttenberg. As long as Tom Selleck, the cool noises guy and the weird squeechy(ITS A WORD)-voice man from Police Academy are at the wedding then it gets my blessing. Ahh... Police Academy, does earth boast a finer series of comedy films? I seriously think not. Anyway, I tried the same technique last night and dreamt that my dogs scared away some panthers (because panthers are a type of cat and dogs frighten cats you see). Not quite sure what this means but it was pretty cool.

Hmm..what gripes can I entertain the world with today? (*cough* yes the world definately reads this *cough cough*)
  • Caffine addiction reaching new levels day-by-day (may have something to do with what at first sight was one of my genius work skiving plans). However, my hair has never looked better. I believe these two variables may be linked somehow.
  • Hair looking good of course 'cept the white hairs that are getting more and more frequent. I'm going to start looking like Steve Martin soon. If that leads to movie making with Queen Latifa then bring it on.
  • Getting a bit worried about my birthday that's coming up. Not only do I ALWAYS have a crapola birthday but I feel like I should make some attempt to be more mature with each passing year and yet I still end up buying Japanese cartoon stationary for work and screeching with joy whenever 5ive songs are played in the pub. I may have to accept that 'classiness' is a personality trait that will always allude me.
  • Sad that my brother is moving to Manchester. Who is going to make Vin Diesel knock-knock jokes with me now? AND I'm going to have to start making my own dinner again! I will genuinely miss the hairy scamp.

No comments: