Monday 5 September 2005

Why did we have to meet on the night I lost my head?

I have a work nemesis. I enjoy having a new nemesis as much as I enjoy a new crush but as he is a work nemesis I cannot take my usual course of action which involves many rigorous bitching sessions behind his back and throwing 'evils' whenever said nemesis is in my vicinity as I have to rely on him to be on my good side. Having the power to turn him into a goat would come in useful right about now, unfortunately as I dont posess Sabrina-type-magicks that probably won't be happening. Any other bright ideas?

I have also managed to bash my shoulder up good and proper after a drunken rampage through The 'Ford on Friday. I'm quite surprised I wasn't left concused as I attempted to open a door but my head and shoulder mysteriously got in the way. It was a big enough bosh to knock my glasses off. I thought things like that only happened in cartoons?

Things on my checklist for this week:
  • Learn how to knit
  • Make it be autumn
Oh and I was as surprised as you Nic to have 2 (well technically THREE now) comments for a post! Chances of that happening again? Slim to none.

No comments: