Wednesday 7 September 2005

Quiffs at the ready

So, my hobby lately has been trying to use up all the end bits left in old toiletries. You know what its like, you're getting to the end of a bottle of and so you go and buy something new and exciting because said new toiletry promises to turn you into a cross between Liv Tyler and Lindsey Lohan and smell all mango&papaya-ey and the old toiletry only promises to make you look Liv Tyler-ish and smell just of boring ol' mango (for instance).

So, anyway, you're so excited that you start on the new stuff WITHOUT USING UP THE OLD STUFF FIRST. Before long, this leads you to acquire an impressive collection of half used toiletries.This could be due, in part, to a flighty disposition within the user.

So far I have used up the odds and ends of:
  • 2 x different moisturisers
  • 4 x types of shampoo
  • 3 x Conditioners from different brands
  • 1 x Body Scrub
  • 2 x Lime Shower Gels

Not bad going huh? It says something for the excitement levels in my life presently that when I get to the end of these various lotions and potions, and can legitimately throw them away, I get an emormous sense of well being.

This morning I listened to Moylsie as Nic had commented that he was surprised to find that Radio 1 even existed anymore. Suffice to say I will be sticking with the Wogan on for the time being. Chris Moyles makes me angry and, much like Bruce Banner, you won't like me when I'm angry.

What else, what else can I ramble on about to make you all jealous with my fun-filled rollercoaster ride of a life? Oh... I still haven't taken up knitting and I still havent made it be autumn. Watch this space.

No comments: