Friday 30 September 2005

Drunkard Ramblings

Argh! Its my birthday on Sunday. I am drunk now. I feel a bit 'under the weather'. Uh-oh. I hate birthdays. I'm going to be 23 but I feel at least four years younger than that in my head. It's getting less and less acceptable to be as immature and goon-ish as I clearly am. Dagnamit.
Still I guess it's time to make a list of things to do in the coming year:
  • Stop using the word 'coolio' when texting and talking to people on MSN
  • Snog the drummer from the Arctic Monkeys. If only because he does this cute little wink to camera in the 'I bet you look good on the dancefloor' video.
  • Make fun of people's dumbass trendy haircuts to their faces. Not just behind their backs. Otherwise its just mean.
  • Finish writing my sitcom. Rock.
  • Do kareoke. Possibly something by the ledge that is Dolly Parton.
  • Go back to Berlin and attend a party by a cutting edge artist and have the thought at some point 'I wish I was in Portsmouth. It's boring here'
  • Have a guy (or girl) tell me what a fabulous dancer I am

You'll have to check back here in one year to see if I've achieved all (or any) of these resolutions.

Here is the best present I have received so far... A new tattoo. Awesome:


No comments: