Thursday 22 September 2005

Jonny Wow

I started a creative writing course yesterday. I had been really looking forward to it but all of a sudden I can't actually write a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. It's taken me a good 10 minutes to cobble together the last two sentences, it's like I've suddenly got stage fright - except in this instance I guess it would be page fright. I hope when my dressmaking course starts next monday I don't get scared of wearing clothes. I think the police (and society in general) would probably have something to say about it. And not of all of it good.

My 'assignment' for next week's class is to fill up a side of A4 about anything we want. So far I've written three sentences about Mcfly's haircuts and then drew a picture of a dog with an afro and sunglasses. I'm fairly sure this isn't quite what the lecturer had in mind. I may well have to start again.

I've not been doing a very good job with the whole 'making it be autumn' hobby either. I can only seem to manage a cold morning or a drizzly afternoon here and there. This is another past time that is a lot harder than I thought. Although I do seem to have conjoured up a gazillion spiders.. I convieniently forgot about the downsides to the cooler weather.

Oh, I nearly forgot! I've been told I have to get a tattoo... I'm thinking one that says 'Dempsey and Makepeace'. That'd be a Fonzy level of cool.

No comments: