Wednesday 28 September 2005

My friend The General

The General is a legend. He lives by his own rules. He don't take no shit from no one. And even if he does (take shit from someone) then he will make sure they get a sound verbal bashing when they are out of earshot. The General brews tea for FOUR MINUTES NO MORE NO LESS and expects you to do the same or there will be hell to pay. The General is hairy. The General is uber sark-ey and can be quite humourous on occasion. The General tried to mute me with a tv remote on more than one occasion EVEN THO HE IS JUST AS ANNOYING AS ME. Well nearly. The General moved to Oz. Sazz misses him. Sob.

Is that alright for ya?!

I did mention you but it was when you were living with us n that was like a year ago now. You're coming back for my birthday though right?? RIGHT?!?! Because you promised you would. I will be very upset if you don't turn up. It's only in a week. AND we can FINALLY go on our date. Awesome.

Anyhoo...

To the rest of the world (By which I mean Nic). Hello! I don't think I will be getting a tattoo... Not Fonzy nor Jonathan Ross. Maybe John Nettles tho... hmmm...

I want to chase a cat for 20 minutes. I might buy myself a cat. Just so I have one to chase. That's going on the to-do list.

No comments: